Lucee Installers

Jordan Michaels

Feb 4, 2015, 6:01:04 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
For anyone who is interested, I've put up some *temporary* Lucee
installers based on the old Railo installer builds here:

http://railo.viviotech.net/

These should be considered temporary as Denny is still working on the
official Lucee installers. Installers take a considerable amount of time
to develop and test thoroughly, so I deeply appreciate Denny's time and
effort there. As soon as his Installers are ready these builds will
probably no longer be necessary.

Still, since these are based on the previous Railo Installers, there's
little to no learning curve, and some might find that useful.

--
Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels

Andrew Dixon

Feb 4, 2015, 6:10:06 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jordan, super stuff...

Kind regards,

Andrew

Tom King

Feb 4, 2015, 6:11:24 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Indeed; I find the installers are very valuable!

On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 23:10:06 UTC, Andrew Dixon wrote:
Thanks Jordan, super stuff...

Kind regards,

Andrew

On 4 February 2015 at 23:01, Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net> wrote:
For anyone who is interested, I've put up some *temporary* Lucee installers based on the old Railo installer builds here:

http://railo.viviotech.net/

These should be considered temporary as Denny is still working on the official Lucee installers. Installers take a considerable amount of time to develop and test thoroughly, so I deeply appreciate Denny's time and effort there. As soon as his Installers are ready these builds will probably no longer be necessary.

Still, since these are based on the previous Railo Installers, there's little to no learning curve, and some might find that useful.

--
Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels

Michael Sprague

Feb 4, 2015, 6:12:43 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your work on these and for posting them, Jordan.

Quick question... can these be used to upgrade a Railo server to Lucee if the server had been set up with the old Railo installer or should that still be done manually?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Jordan Michaels

Feb 4, 2015, 6:28:01 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
The intention of these is just for new builds.

You might be able to back up your existing Railo config, uninstall Railo
and re-install Lucee, but I admit I haven't tested that yet, so I can't
say for sure.

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels

On 02/04/2015 03:12 PM, Michael Sprague wrote:
> Thanks for your work on these and for posting them, Jordan.
>
> Quick question... can these be used to upgrade a Railo server to Lucee
> if the server had been set up with the old Railo installer or should
> that still be done manually?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net
> <mailto:jor...@viviotech.net>> wrote:
>
> For anyone who is interested, I've put up some *temporary* Lucee
> installers based on the old Railo installer builds here:
>
> http://railo.viviotech.net/
>
> These should be considered temporary as Denny is still working on
> the official Lucee installers. Installers take a considerable amount
> of time to develop and test thoroughly, so I deeply appreciate
> Denny's time and effort there. As soon as his Installers are ready
> these builds will probably no longer be necessary.
>
> Still, since these are based on the previous Railo Installers,
> there's little to no learning curve, and some might find that useful.
>
> --
> Warm Regards,
> Jordan Michaels

> https://groups.google.com/d/__msgid/lucee/54D2A4AE.50400%__40viviotech.net
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/54D2A4AE.50400%40viviotech.net>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAB1Zp0JvYnX_nZFPP5FRubnuSfZLqCOg%2BWW5knz4AK5G6a-XYg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAB1Zp0JvYnX_nZFPP5FRubnuSfZLqCOg%2BWW5knz4AK5G6a-XYg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jordan Michaels

Feb 4, 2015, 6:28:27 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. =) Really appreciate it!

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels

On 02/04/2015 03:11 PM, Tom King wrote:
> Indeed; I find the installers are very valuable!
>
> On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 23:10:06 UTC, Andrew Dixon wrote:
>
> Thanks Jordan, super stuff...
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Andrew
> http://about.me/andrew_dixon
>
> On 4 February 2015 at 23:01, Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> For anyone who is interested, I've put up some *temporary* Lucee
> installers based on the old Railo installer builds here:
>
> http://railo.viviotech.net/
>
> These should be considered temporary as Denny is still working
> on the official Lucee installers. Installers take a considerable
> amount of time to develop and test thoroughly, so I deeply
> appreciate Denny's time and effort there. As soon as his
> Installers are ready these builds will probably no longer be
> necessary.
>
> Still, since these are based on the previous Railo Installers,
> there's little to no learning curve, and some might find that
> useful.
>
> --
> Warm Regards,
> Jordan Michaels

> <javascript:>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/__msgid/lucee/54D2A4AE.50400%__40viviotech.net
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/54D2A4AE.50400%40viviotech.net>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/8cef5083-d92b-4b3b-b663-3306f8293b61%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/8cef5083-d92b-4b3b-b663-3306f8293b61%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Michael Offner

Feb 5, 2015, 2:12:11 AM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
For an update you should better follow the instructions in the wiki

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAB1Zp0JvYnX_nZFPP5FRubnuSfZLqCOg%2BWW5knz4AK5G6a-XYg%40mail.gmail.com.

mathieu schulte

Mar 21, 2017, 3:03:11 PM3/21/17
to Lucee

Thanks for this information... i hoppe to have a synology package ....