new patch release (4.5.1.020)

Information Lucee

Jun 3, 2015, 10:57:20 AM6/3/15
to lucee-su...@googlegroups.com, lu...@googlegroups.com
There is a new patch release (4.5.1.020) available to install on the "dev" update provider that fixes an issue introduced with the last patch release.

You can find detailed instructions to update here (including instruction if you are behind a firewall):
Have a good day
Micha

Release Notes:
[ LDEV-383 ] cfhttp fails

Chris Blackwell

Jun 3, 2015, 11:03:13 AM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, lucee-su...@googlegroups.com

Please please please can you keep cfmlprojects in step with these releases..

Mark Drew

Jun 3, 2015, 11:21:05 AM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Who is in charge of cfmlprojects? It isn't Lucee is it?

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.

Michael Offner

Jun 3, 2015, 11:24:01 AM6/3/15
to lucee-su...@googlegroups.com, lucee
Additional Information for the update, because version 4.5.1.019 breaks cfhttp that is used to get update information in the admin, you need first to remove that patch by clicking "remove latest patch ..." to see the update.

Micha

Michael Offner

Jun 3, 2015, 11:24:59 AM6/3/15
to lucee
no, that project is not related to Lucee, denny valiant is in charge of it.

Micha

Mark Drew

Jun 3, 2015, 11:40:57 AM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
But what is it? all it says is Hello World (http://cfmlprojects.org/)

Mark Drew

develop • deploy • deliver
http://charliemikedelta.com

Chris Blackwell

Jun 3, 2015, 11:43:02 AM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

No it's Denny, but surely lucee builds could uploaded by lucee, or lucee could get on maven central.

Mark Drew

Jun 3, 2015, 11:44:58 AM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Okaaay… sorry still not enough detail… how can the lucee builds be uploaded? I don’t know cfmlprojects, I have heard Denny mumbling about it but as I say, all I can see is a Hello World on the site so no idea how to do the uploads and what it is.

regards

Mark Drew

develop • deploy • deliver
http://charliemikedelta.com

Seth Johnson

Jun 3, 2015, 12:11:36 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

I'm not certain how it's managed either, but I believe it's a repository of sorts.

Seth

Chris Blackwell

Jun 3, 2015, 12:17:33 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

My guess is it's just an website with auto indexing. I use the same for a personal repo, with builds uploaded by maven's wagon-ssh plugin when you do a deploy.

It would be really easy to connect it to the build process

Alex Skinner

Jun 3, 2015, 12:19:28 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts

There is also a heroku build.

Work underway to get an artifacts.lucee.org sorted and work with Denny to being stuff into the lucee fold

Alex Skinner
Managing Director

Pixl8 Interactive, 3 Tun Yard, Peardon Street, London
SW8 3HT, United Kingdom

T: +44 [0] 845 260 0726 W: www.pixl8.co.uk E: in...@pixl8.co.uk

Follow us on: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED - This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it. Pixl8 Interactive Ltd Registered in England. Registered number: 04336501. Registered office: 8 Spur Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EB

Igal @ Lucee.org

Jun 3, 2015, 12:22:57 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
how can the lucee builds be uploaded?

no need to upload anything.  Denny has set up Continuous Integration that builds projects automatically.  he can probably set it up to build Lucee as well.

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org

Tim Meade

Jun 3, 2015, 12:27:54 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, lucee-su...@googlegroups.com

I updated to 4.5.1.020 from 4.5.1.016 am now getting:

Could not initialize class org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedHttpClientConnectionFactory

On pages that worked great before.

Tim

denstar

Jun 3, 2015, 1:05:10 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Yep, it's actually all plugged into CI again, the same as Railo was.

The reason these last couple versions failed to build was because some
jars were updated, and my build scripts use dependencies, vs binaries in
the git repo (thus my version of the git repo is only 13 megs).

I updated the dependencies for the updated jars, so it should be
building automatically again.

-Den

denstar

Jun 3, 2015, 1:10:15 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On 06/03/2015 10:27 AM, Tim Meade wrote:
> I updated to 4.5.1.020 from 4.5.1.016 am now getting:
>
> Could not initialize class org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedHttpClientConnectionFactory
>
> On pages that worked great before.

Be sure you replace the 3 libs that were updated for the latest patch:

commons-httpclient
commons-httpcore
commons-httpmime

http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/lib/apache-commons-httpclient/4.4.1/

http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/lib/apache-commons-httpcore/4.4.1/

http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/lib/apache-commons-httpmime/4.4.1/

I'm assuming they're in the latest libs.zip from the lucee site too,
haven't checked though.

-Den

Michael Offner

Jun 3, 2015, 1:17:26 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
A side note to this:
Building needs new jars but the build then work with the old an new jars.

Micha

Tim Meade

Jun 10, 2015, 11:49:28 AM6/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
No go.

Changed them all out and archived the ones in there. I now get back NULL from the http requests.

Tried the new libs after removing the .20 patch and still no go.

Rolled back to original libs and am getting the array again.

Anything I can do to help debug?

Thanks

Tim

Michael Offner

Jun 10, 2015, 1:10:15 PM6/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide an example of what fails.

Micha

Tim Meade

Jun 12, 2015, 8:53:38 AM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for the delay was out a few days.

            newData = new http().setMethod("post").setCharset("utf-8").setUrl('http://192.168.5.5/do_ command.cfm');

            newData.addParam(type="formfield",name="command",value="#arguments.command#");

            return deserializeJSON(newData.send().getPrefix().filecontent);

Works great on prior to the .20 and the old jar files.

When I upgrade to .20 get nulls back.

Put new jars in and rebooted, still nulls.

Removed .20 patch and still nulls.

Put old jars back, rebooted, works again.

Tim

Tom Chiverton

Jun 12, 2015, 10:17:23 AM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Can you break this out to see what each bit is, maybe just writeDump() it ?

Tom

On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 1:53:38 PM UTC+1, Tim Meade wrote:

            return deserializeJSON(newData.send().getPrefix().filecontent);

Tim Meade

Jun 12, 2015, 12:26:56 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Seems to be on the .send()

Both updated to .20 and then with new jars in lib and rebooting I get.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

org.apache.http.entity.StringEntity.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/apache/http/entity/ContentType;)V     (the last V is there.   Seems strange)

Struct

codePrintHTML

codePrintPlain

string     199: <cfhttpParam attributeCollection="#param#"> 200: </cfloop> 201: </cfhttp> 202: 203: <cfif structkeyexists(tagAttributes,"name") and tagAttributes["name"] neq "">

column

number                0

id

string     ??

line

number                201

Raw_Trace

string     org.lucee.cfml.base_cfc$cf.udfCall1(/mnt/hgfs/workspace /WEB-INF/lucee/components/org/lucee/cfml/base.cfc:201)

template

string     /mnt/hgfs/workspace/WEB-INF/lucee/components/org/lucee/cfml/base.cfc

type

string     cfml

Can you break this out to see what each bit is, maybe just writeDump() it ?

            return deserializeJSON(newData.send().getPrefix().filecontent);

Tim Meade

Jun 12, 2015, 12:38:19 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Keeping it simple:

            newData = new http().setMethod("get").setUrl('http://10.1.99.213/monitor.cfm');

            data = newData.send();

            dump(newData);

Putting everything back to 4.5.1.000

Harry Klein

Jun 12, 2015, 1:46:23 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tim,

have you tried to reinstall Patch 4.5.1.020?

I also had http problems (Extensions could not be loaded in the Lucee Admin) – Reinstall fixed that for me.

-Harry

Michael Offner

Jun 13, 2015, 2:18:55 AM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Like Harry said .020 had a issue we fixed very fast and because if that we did not change the version number, so only when you was an early adapter of 020, this could happen for you.
But I will look into the issue anyway.

Fyi the "V" is the return type of the method (V==void)

We had to do some magic to make it work with the old and new library what initially was not working for anybody.

Micha