managing extensions

Zac Spitzer

Feb 2, 2017, 5:37:00 AM2/2/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Is there any reason why extension updates aren't being served over https?

also, are there any plans to allow automatic updating of extensions?

I just installed the latest stable Lucee 5.1.0.34 on windows and there's a
whole slew of extensions which need updating and it seems you have to
update them one by one?

--
Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168

Mark Drew

Feb 2, 2017, 5:38:37 AM2/2/17
to lucee
Probably because no one bought an SSL cert for *.lucee.org:)

I suggest they look into letsencrypt.org

MD

Zac Spitzer

Mark Drew

Feb 3, 2017, 4:27:25 AM2/3/17
to lucee
I guess that would be the best place yeah :)

MD