cflog locations

Doug Gibson

Dec 17, 2016, 2:44:58 PM12/17/16
to Lucee
I've been on Lucee for a while now, but realized I don't know where my cflog files live anymore and my Googling isn't giving me the answers I need. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Mark Drew

Dec 17, 2016, 3:02:12 PM12/17/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Web-Inf/lucee/logs

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.

On 17 Dec 2016, at 10:53, Doug Gibson <do...@metalunderground.com> wrote:

I've been on Lucee for a while now, but realized I don't know where my cflog files live anymore and my Googling isn't giving me the answers I need. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

do...@dgibson.net

Dec 17, 2016, 4:21:49 PM12/17/16
to Lucee
Thanks and sorry for the double post. This one wasn't showing up when I returned.