Lucee lco files

ADK

Aug 21, 2015, 3:17:41 PM8/21/15
to Lucee
Is there an official repository for all of the lco file created for Lucee? The downloads site from Bitbucket only lists some of them:
https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/downloads

I know much has been moved to Github, but I cannot find anything there.

As 4.5.2.001 on up completely breaks/prohibits the use of an ODBC database connection (see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/lucee/cQFdyXzOY8k/-x7Ias9MCgAJ) it would be nice to be able to update to at least 4.5.2.000.

The update mechanism only allows you to apply the very latest (cumulative) patch so we seem to be left with either compiling Lucee from source or using the correct lco, I was hoping to be pointed in the proper direction to facilitate the latter method?

Alternatively, there is also the "Custom Update Provider" - again if we had a site to point this to with all of the lco files (assuming that;s how this thing works...) then that would be even simpler.

Thanks!

ADK

Aug 21, 2015, 3:23:46 PM8/21/15
to Lucee
Well, well, well... the 4.5.2.008 patch just posted seems to have fixed the ODBC issue! However, I think the question is still a valid one re: how to selectively apply patches.

Michael Offner

Aug 24, 2015, 3:57:35 AM8/24/15
to lucee
you can download them following this pattern:

I know that is not very good, the reason we do not improve that is because with Lucee 5 it is changng anyway completely.
in Lucee 5 everything is published to maven central automatically.

Micha

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

ADK