getting extensions working/ported

DMan

Mar 3, 2015, 7:21:01 AM3/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to use the cfcsv extension (written by Paul Klinkenberg) with Lucee

So I uploaded it to my Lucee installation and got

Column [price] does not exist
Detail columns are [type,id,name,label,description,version,category,image,download,paypal,author,codename,video,support,documentation,forum,mailinglist,network,created,provider,info,uid]
Stacktrace The Error Occurred in
/context/admin/extension.applications.upload.cfm: line 123
called
from /context/admin/extension.applications.cfm: line 98
called
from /context/admin/web.cfm: line 389
called
from /context/admin/server.cfm: line 2

Are Railo extensions not compatible?
If so what is the difference considering Lucee is a Railo fork ?
How hard is it to make extensions work?

thanks.
CFCSV1.1.4.zip

ADK

Mar 3, 2015, 12:38:42 PM3/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried this:
https://github.com/Leftbower/cfspreadsheet-lucee

Perhaps it will help with what you need to do.

Michael Offner

Mar 3, 2015, 1:46:50 PM3/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
The extension provider you use does not provide the column "price" with the method "listApplication" , simply add this column with 0.

Micha

DMan

Mar 4, 2015, 12:15:55 PM3/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks ADK but I just want to use the existing extension.

THanks Michael however I have no idea where these columns you referred to are ? Could you detail what you are describing please.

What about porting railo extentions, is there a plan for this? Can individuals port them and submit them for Lucee somewhere?