Help, I've maximized and I can't go back :)

Brad Wood

Feb 13, 2015, 6:08:35 PM2/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I clicked the little "maximize" icon on the top of the left-side navigation in my Lucee admin which made the page fill the width of the browser and hid the logo.  It looks cool, but I can't figure out how to get back :)  Does anyone know how to "restore" the admin to its original width?

Thanks!

~Brad

Michael Sprague

Feb 13, 2015, 7:03:06 PM2/13/15
to lucee
Workaround, until they address this is to use browser's dev tools and remove the "full" class from the body tag:

class="admin-server server full"

becomes

class="admin-server server"

​Hope that helps.​

​Mike​

Michael Sprague

Feb 13, 2015, 7:09:40 PM2/13/15
to lucee
Looks like there's some sort of local storage or session variable controlling the setting. That workaround will get annoying since it'll have to be done on each page view.

Perhaps a browser restart would do it. I'd also try clearing all local storage and caches for that domain and/or the full browser.

Mike

Andrew Dixon

Feb 13, 2015, 7:10:36 PM2/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brad,

Yep, the button to go back is in the same place as the maximise button, it is just hidden as well.

Is the maximise thing with the logo disappearing not a bug? Surely the logo should not disappear!!!

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew Dixon

Feb 13, 2015, 7:14:44 PM2/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Brad Wood

Feb 16, 2015, 4:44:44 PM2/16/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
This is fixed in Lucee 4.5.1.003 final.  Thanks for the quick turn around time.

~Brad

Andrew Dixon

Feb 16, 2015, 5:04:52 PM2/16/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com