S3 broke on lucee?

Tim Meade

Jun 13, 2015, 7:23:50 PM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Is S3 direct access broke in lucee 4.5.1?

directoryList code that works on railo is not working lucee….

Jamie Jackson

Jun 14, 2015, 7:56:37 AM6/14/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Possibly this? https://luceeserver.atlassian.net/browse/LDEV-359

On Jun 13, 2015 7:23 PM, "Tim Meade" <T...@millicorp.com> wrote:

Is S3 direct access broke in lucee 4.5.1?

directoryList code that works on railo is not working lucee….

Tim Meade

Jun 14, 2015, 9:28:28 AM6/14/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Thanks.  I’ll look into it.    I believe all of our directories were created with railo 4.5 though.

This same code also works on railo…..  on the same directories.

Tim

Tim Meade

Jun 14, 2015, 9:55:13 AM6/14/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Good news…

My issue was NOT this bug, and is not in lucee.    I was working on a dev box and once I installed the s3 cli and tried the command to test this, it would not connect because of a time difference.    A quick install of ntpd and the issue is gone and the cli worked.  Lucee was also fixed with this.   S3 is not working directly through lucee again.

Thanks

Tim