Customtags from cfscript

Alex Kaminsky

Feb 5, 2015, 10:35:03 AM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
This is a bit odd, but this was running just fine and then I copied the entire application directory and renamed it (as I was switching over from subversion to git).  Now I'm getting

"No matching function [CF_LOGIN_PAGE] found"

So the original application works, the cloned application does not (under both Railo and Lucee).

login_page.cfm is a customtag and is located in the customtag directory that is defined in application.cfc

I'm referring to the customtag in cfscript like so:

<cfscript>
    cf_login_page (action=targetUrl);
</cfscript>

Any help would be appreciated!

Gert Franz

Feb 5, 2015, 10:47:04 AM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Alex,

This really worked before? I really can’t imagine it did. What will work instead is using the script version of cfmodule like this:

<cfscript>
    module template=
"cf_login_page.cfm" action= "#targetUrl#";
</cfscript>

If it did worked before, Micha must have added it without me knowing about it J

Sincerely
Gert Franz

RASIA GmbH

Spittelgasse 7

5103 Moeriken-Wildegg

Email: ge...@rasia.ch
Skype: gert.franz

Phone Switzerland: +41 76 5680 231

image001.png

Alex Kaminsky

Feb 5, 2015, 10:52:35 AM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
It really did work, lol (and still is actually on one app).
I don't know how I came to use that syntax, nor can I find any documentation on it.  Anyway, your suggestion worked great, so thank you!

Sean Herrala

Feb 5, 2015, 11:52:38 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

I apologize beforehand if this is 'duh, I tried that' or 'duh, I wrote the tag myself, so I would know' territory, but in the interest of troubleshooing:

You might try checking Railo admin on the site where the tag is still working via script and see if there's a different resource mapping defined in one of the sections of Archives & Resources...also, I'd check the [contextroot]/WEB-INF/railo/library/{fld,function}  dirs (or within where ever the web context files are located...even moreso if they're not in [contextroot]/WEB-INF).  Could be something in there.  Maybe someone added a component or cfm with a custom 'built-in' function with a name that mimics the cf_ naming prefix so it would work like that.

Hope this helps!

-Sean