Will the Lucee jars be published?

Jan Brünemann

Feb 3, 2015, 9:38:24 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

In the past I've used cfmlprojects.org as a Maven repository to get the Railo jars. Will the Lucee jars be published somewhere so I can let Maven or SBT download them automatically?

-Jan

Michael Sprague

Feb 3, 2015, 9:41:14 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
They are already there, under the the org directory (http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/). That's what I use for my Lucee Heroku template so I can confirm they are working.

Hope that helps.

Mike

Mark Drew

Feb 3, 2015, 9:42:11 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I am sure Denny is on the case! :)
MD

Jan Brünemann

Feb 3, 2015, 9:43:18 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
With url hacking I found http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/
But is this an "official" repo? And are there plans to publish the jars somewhere else?

Mark Drew

Feb 3, 2015, 9:44:53 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Where would you like them published? cfmlprojects sounds like the right place no?

MD

On 3 Feb 2015, at 14:43, Jan Brünemann <jbrun...@rhinofly.nl> wrote:

With url hacking I found http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/
But is this an "official" repo? And are there plans to publish the jars somewhere else?

Jan Brünemann

Feb 3, 2015, 9:50:02 AM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
cfmlprojects.org is great! If that's the preferred repo for Lucee than I'm a happy camper! Thanks guys.

Jesse Shaffer

Feb 3, 2015, 1:09:08 PM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity - who manages cfmlprojects.org?  From whois.net, I gather that VivioTech owns the domain, and from from the thread earlier that Denny at least has involvement.

I ask because it would sure be nice if there was an actual website at that address, other than "hello world".

Judith Barnett

Feb 3, 2015, 1:18:55 PM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Dave Merrill

Feb 3, 2015, 1:57:09 PM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Right, but where's the explanation of the ideas behind it, how projects get here, intended uses, etc?

Dave

denstar

Feb 3, 2015, 2:16:37 PM2/3/15
to lucee
On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Dave Merrill wrote:
Right, but where's the explanation of the ideas behind it, how projects get here, intended uses, etc?

On the way!  Long time in coming, too.  Shout out to Jordan & VivioTech for keeping the faith.  :)

-den

Mark Drew

Feb 3, 2015, 2:20:35 PM2/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Yarp! Denny? What do I keep saying about docs?

Give us a long email about what it does and how it does it and what is it for and we can create a little single page for it?

Mark Drew

denstar

Feb 3, 2015, 10:12:32 PM2/3/15
to lucee
It'll be a bit better than a single page, and blow the snot outta a "hello world", but thanks for the offer!

I like to think I've learned a thing or two from the past, and I'm eager to get this stuff out in a palatable form.

Priorities tho-- it's on the way, just not first in line.  Still need to get an SSL cert to sign some stuff.  We could use one of those on lucee.org too, actually... we just gotta eat those digital elephants, one byte at a time-- like the digital mice we are.  :)

:Denny

samson

Feb 7, 2015, 3:28:21 PM2/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting an error for one of the lucee deps "Could not resolve org.lucee.lib:fusiondebug-api-server-1-0-20-20150129-103202-1:1.0.20-SNAPSHOT."

Using Gradle:
  runtime group: 'org.lucee', name: 'lucee', version: '4.5.0.042'

denstar

Feb 7, 2015, 4:16:34 PM2/7/15
to lucee
I gave the libs their own group to make [in|ex]clusions easier, and in case we want to build from something that uses POM files someday-- it's now "org.lucee.lib" and then the artifact name "fusiondebug-api-server" and then the version "1.0.20-SNAPSHOT".  There should be new poms with the correct dependencies up there in a few hours, along with a snapshot from dev. (Thanks for bumping the version in the develop branch, Micha!)  :)

-Den

samson

Feb 9, 2015, 2:11:12 PM2/9/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Denny,

I noticed that fusiondebug-api-server is listed twice as a dependency in org/lucee/lucee/4.5.0.042/lucee-4.5.0.042.pom.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.lucee.lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>fusiondebug-api-server</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.20-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

Thanks.

denstar