5.0.0.249-SNAPSHOT Breaks Lucee Upon Trying to Update

Tony Junkes

May 16, 2016, 1:50:38 AM5/16/16
to Lucee
When trying to update to the latest snapshot, the page stops processing and I cannot access the Lucee admin or any sites.

I can't seem to find anything in the logs or get a stacktrace presented to the screen. When the error template is error-public.cfm, I do get the "We're sorry an error has occurred" message. When set to error.cfm, I get a blank page.

Removing the .lco file related to the patch remedies the problem and everything runs normal after a restart.

Any thoughts on where I should look to track down an error for you guys or is this a known issue?

Cheers.

Andrew Dixon

May 16, 2016, 4:27:33 AM5/16/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

I've managed to repeat this issue upgrading from:

Lucee 5.0.0.244-SNAPSHOT

Lucee 5.0.0.249-SNAPSHOT

via the server admin.

Please can you raise an issue in JIRA for it.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html