Where to place jar file inside Lucee Express?

ryanj...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 1:02:53 PM3/1/17
to Lucee
I'm having a difficult time getting Lucee to pick up my jar file. In which folder is it supposed to be?

cannot load class through its string name, because no definition for the class with the specified name [password.test.PasswordConverter.class] could be found caused by (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:password.test.PasswordConverter.class not found by lucee.core [64];java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:password.test.PasswordConverter.class;)

Here is my CF code:

<cfset testCF = createObject("java", "password.test.PasswordConverter") />
<cfoutput> does it work? #testCF.test()# </cfoutput>

Am I supposed to use a regular jar or an executable jar? Neither one work btw. Or am I supposed to use an OSGI bundle? What do I do if I am referencing other java libraries inside of my custom jar file? Do I place them inside my custom jar file or include them separately?

Am I supposed to create a mapping inside of Application.cfc for this to work, or is it unnecessary? In which file can I find the settings which declares the file path for Lucee to pick up these jar files?

Thanks

Joseph Gooch

Mar 1, 2017, 7:04:59 PM3/1/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com