Connecting to SQLite Database from Lucee Express

Michael Brennan-White

Apr 17, 2015, 10:25:27 PM4/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I applaud the decision to only load data source types from an extension.  Unfortunately I have an existing Railo 4 app that was connecting to sqlite and I don't see a sqlite option.

I have plans to convert the database to mysql  but during this evaluation period I would like to convert to the existing db.  Is there an extension I can add to connect to sqlite or is there another way to connect?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Offner

Apr 18, 2015, 2:52:27 AM4/18/15