cfmlprojects.org lucee lib changes?

Michael Sprague

Feb 10, 2015, 7:33:49 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
My, previously working, Lucee Heroku application has started throwing build errors:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project lucee.heroku: Could not resolve dependencies for project lucee.heroku:lucee.heroku:jar:0.1.1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.lucee.lib:com.naryx.tagfusion.cfx:jar:1.0, org.lucee.lib:lowagie.itext:jar:2.1.2u-1, org.lucee.lib:sun-xml.saaj:jar:1.2.1: Could not find artifact org.lucee.lib:com.naryx.tagfusion.cfx:jar:1.0 in cfmlprojects (http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts) -> [Help 1]

Based on last updated date it looks like there have been changes to the lib folder (http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/lucee/lib/) two days ago.

Does anyone have any suggestions, and/or can anyone who maintains cfmlprojects.org confirm if changes there could cause this?

Any help with the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Sean Corfield

Feb 10, 2015, 8:20:48 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
It looks like pom.xml in the Lucee 4.5.0.042 artifact is incorrect. It has:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.lucee.lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>com.naryx.tagfusion.cfx</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>
And it looks like it should be:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.lucee.lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>com-naryx-tagfusion-cfx</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>
Based on this pom.xml:

Sean

Michael Sprague

Feb 10, 2015, 8:26:33 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Ah, nice catch, Sean. I just tried manually specifying that on my end and the build still fails (even after clearing Maven's cache, just to be sure).

Any idea who to contact to get that resolved?

Mike

Sean Corfield

Feb 10, 2015, 8:31:51 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Calling Mr Denstar!!! :)

Alex Skinner

Feb 10, 2015, 8:32:23 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, Denny Valliant

Denny is your man for this

Sent from my phone

Michael Sprague

Feb 10, 2015, 8:34:53 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, Denny Valliant
That's what I thought. I had previously posted, asking about Lucee 4.5.1.000 not being on cfmlprojects.org, as well and not heard back from him yet.

Hoping he sees these threads tonight.

Thanks again!

Mike

denstar

Feb 11, 2015, 3:29:21 PM2/11/15
to Michael Sprague, lucee
The dependencies are fixed now, sorry 'bout that, thought I had it sorted earlier!

-Den

Sean Corfield

Feb 11, 2015, 3:35:09 PM2/11/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Denny. Any ETA on getting 4.5.1.000 up there?

Sean

Michael Sprague

Feb 11, 2015, 3:35:24 PM2/11/15
to denstar, lucee
Thanks, Denny. Much appreciated.

Mike

denstar

Feb 11, 2015, 10:47:18 PM2/11/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:
Thanks Denny. Any ETA on getting 4.5.1.000 up there?

Real Soon Now!  Heh-- no, seriously tho, the installers are leveraging the same build artifacts, and they're almost there.  The source repo is down from 600 megs or so (and exponentially growing) to about 28, just gotta take the plunge there basically, loathe tho I am to have to do that, but it's for the best.  Speaking of installers, if folks want to give the tomcat builds a go for the various OSes, that'd be swell:

The modcfml+jre is most in need of testing, though the new installer will only optionally install modcfml now, as it ships with a stand-alone nginx server choice as well, but I want to be sure we've captured the stuff from the old installs (enableHostLookup as false, etc., things were slightly different for tomcat8).

-Den

Michael van Leest

Feb 11, 2015, 11:15:35 PM2/11/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Den,

I've just download lucee.tomcat (/artifacts/org/lucee/lucee.tomcat/4.5.0.042/) and on OSX 10.10 all looks good :-) ( did a quick standard unit test for my general use stuff).
Will check some others as well for osx 10.10....

Thanks for the great work!

Mike

Michael van Leest

Sean Corfield

Feb 12, 2015, 12:20:17 AM2/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 7:46 PM, denstar <vallia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Real Soon Now!  Heh-- no, seriously tho, the installers are leveraging the same build artifacts, and they're almost there.  The source repo is down from 600 megs or so (and exponentially growing) to about 28, just gotta take the plunge there basically, loathe tho I am to have to do that, but it's for the best.

Cool. Lots of good stuff going on!
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."