Anyone else having troubles downloading the install from Vivio?

Eric Martinson

Oct 7, 2015, 5:49:04 PM10/7/15
to Lucee
I've tried from several different locations and systems, and the Windows installer download fails at 16.1MB every time. Is there another location to download the installer from?

Jordan Michaels

Oct 7, 2015, 6:51:11 PM10/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Which installer are you trying to download?

-Jordan
--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Jordan Michaels

Oct 7, 2015, 6:54:14 PM10/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Specifically, the file name of the windows installer you're trying to download.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/1103476760.39081.1444258269165.JavaMail.zimbra%40viviotech.net.

Eric Martinson

Oct 7, 2015, 6:55:43 PM10/7/15
to Lucee
It's the Windows installer on the downloads page.. link goes to http://lucee.viviotech.net/downloader.cfm/id/137/file/lucee-4.5.1.022-pl1-windows-installer.exe

Jordan Michaels

Oct 7, 2015, 6:58:42 PM10/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Okay. I wanted to verify because I just downloaded that one from an outside IP with no issues. Do you have enough space on the destination? Are you going through a proxy of any kind?

Is anyone else experiencing issues downloading the most recent windows installer?
> email to lucee+un...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/563de3af-cd37-4316-b17f-2ea35a7602a7%40googlegroups.com.

See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Eric Martinson

Oct 7, 2015, 7:50:11 PM10/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
So far I've tried in 3 different locations on 4 different machines (and 3 different browsers) - 2 windows servers at our datacenter, and 2 macs on our corporate network and my home. All connections hang after 16.1MB downloaded. No web proxy on any location, but there is a firewall at all. All machines have at least 30GB free space.

Weird behavior to say the least. If you have been able to download it I guess I can try again.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lucee" group.

eric martinson | senior director, platforms and development placewise media | 720.244.5554 | 1390 lawrence street #300 | denver, co 80204

Eric Martinson

Oct 7, 2015, 8:22:09 PM10/7/15
to Lucee
Tested again, this time in IE, same result. Also tried the linux installer, and it stopped at about the same point as well. All the bitbucket downloads come over fine, as do other downloads to the machine.

I was finally able to download to my mac at home and am ftp'ing the exe up to my server. So I guess the problem is 'solved' but not sure what the deal is. Thank you for your help, Jordan.

Michael Heel

Oct 8, 2015, 1:37:23 AM10/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a company security appliance blocking it

Von meinem Windows Phone gesendet

Considering I manage all the firewalls in the way I doubt it, especially given the fact that it gets 10% of the way there before stopping. Also there were 2 different locations involved with completely different setups. Only the vivio links were not working so that's why I brought it up. If nobody else has this issue I'm just going to write it off as an Internet Gremlin.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lucee" group.

Jean Moniatte

Oct 8, 2015, 12:39:50 PM10/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Eric Martinson