CodeMetrix

Colby Litnak

Aug 28, 2015, 3:26:46 PM8/28/15
to Lucee
what ever happened to the CodeMetrix Project? Is that or something similar on the road map? Are there any tools out there that can give me code coverage with cfml?

Paul Klinkenberg

Aug 31, 2015, 8:28:45 AM8/31/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colby,

Good question!

Years ago, in agreement with Gert, I created a (test) parser for it. I have then been waiting for some blocking bugs to be fixed so I could continue my work.
A year or more later, Mark Drew worked at a tool for it, in Eclipse. But if there is any history after that? I don't know.

Kind regards,

Paul

Op 28 aug. 2015, om 21:26 heeft Colby Litnak <colby....@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Mark Drew

Aug 31, 2015, 9:18:17 AM8/31/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
There was some stuff but that was probably left at the shell that is TRC

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/2718232E-B186-43EF-A821-0CB58E94B4EC%40ongevraagdadvies.nl.

Colby Litnak

Sep 1, 2015, 12:03:25 PM9/1/15
to Lucee
Thank you guys so much for the responses. Sounds like the project kind of died and sounds like there are no plans for something like this in the near future. My organization has a need for a code coverage tool. I am wondering what the demand may be out there for such a thing? I am not an expert at java instrumentation, but I am familiar with it, and I am familiar with railo/lucee codebase. Anyone have any encouraging words for me to attempt this? Anyone want to join me? :)

Paul Klinkenberg

Sep 2, 2015, 3:09:37 AM9/2/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colby,

The codemetrix software was meant to be a paid addition to Railo. So the first thing to do, would be to talk to the software owners. Whether that would be TRC or LAS, I don't know. Ask Gert / Micha, I'd say.

Kind regards,

Paul Klinkenberg

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted