Lucee on Windows Nano server?

Ryan Stille

Jan 11, 2017, 9:37:56 AM1/11/17
to Lucee
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has installed Lucee on a Windows Nano server? Or have any thoughts on if it would work?

I don't even have Nano server running yet, but I am thinking about getting it setup and trying to install Lucee.

This would be for a development machine, not production.

Mark Drew

Jan 11, 2017, 10:00:55 AM1/11/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com
You could start one up in AWS and give it a go?

How would you install Java if you cannot view the installer? Although I guess you can run all of this via ssh anyway…

Mark Drew

develop • deploy • deliver