Graphical assets/templates etc

Kai Koenig

Feb 8, 2015, 5:19:25 PM2/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On a similar note as Adam re the Wikipedia page…

Could someone from the Organisation please provide graphical assets such as logos, banners or templates for ppt and keynote etc?

Cheers
Kai

Adam Cameron

Feb 8, 2015, 5:30:22 PM2/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Seconded. I needed to provide an "official" logo for Lucee the other day, and there isn't a suitable one on the site. The one in the header is no good as it relies on the background colour to actually display anything coherent. My image manipulating skills (or patience for same) are not up to doing whatever is necessary to make a "solid" image.

Can I recommend a "marketing" page or something. With both assets in a zip, as well as just some images and usage rules etc.

And if I was workshy on the Wikipedia stuff, I'm just completely out of my depth with this sort of thing, so won't even make excuse for why I ain't gonna put my hand up for this one! ;-)

--
Adam

Kai

Gert Franz

Feb 8, 2015, 5:38:37 PM2/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Kai Koenig

Feb 8, 2015, 5:41:29 PM2/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thx!

As Adam suggested, those should also be living on some kind of marketing/PR/public whatever page on Lucee.org.

Cheers
Kai

Adam Cameron

Feb 8, 2015, 5:44:14 PM2/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Def. But that wouldn't be where I'd look for them.

Still: good to know.

--
Adam