Lucee and MS SQL server 2012

Michael Vornkahl

Mar 17, 2015, 2:14:44 AM3/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Lucee is running next question is coming ...
Are there any promlems to connect Lucee with MS SQL server 2012 or is my firewall not correct configured?
I am able to work with the management studio, but if I try to connect with Lucee I get a connection error.
My provider told me tunuse sql Server 2008 r2, but I don't like it to install a old sql version on a new server.

Greetings Michael

Igal Sapir

Mar 17, 2015, 2:21:47 AM3/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Either your firewall (Windows and/or appliance, if you have one), or TCP connections are not enabled in your SQL server.

Robert Munn

Mar 17, 2015, 4:25:12 PM3/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
TCP connections are not enabled in SQL Server by default. There is a SQL Server Configuration Manager app, at least in the 2014 edition there is, they seem to keep changing the name of the thing.

Michael Vornkahl

Mar 18, 2015, 1:58:33 AM3/18/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
thank you!