Setting up SSL on Tomcat

Jason Morris

Feb 6, 2017, 12:29:10 AM2/6/17
to Lucee
We are moving from Railo to Lucee 4.5.4 and having some 'fun'.

We are installing on Linux, Apache.  In the end we didn't install with mod_cfml as for some reason this screwed up Rewrites and could never work out why, but now we are having an issue setting  HTTPS.

All is configured on Apache, but are getting the Ubuntu Default page when we access the site via SSL : https://www.aibb.membes.com.au/

I'm guessing this is going to require something configured in Tomcat scouring google and documentation hasn't been able to shed an light on what that might be.

Any assistance would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

Jordan Michaels

Feb 8, 2017, 5:44:52 PM2/8/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

Getting the Ubuntu default page just means you need to update your Apache configuration. You're probably hitting your /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl.conf config. Can you tell us how you set up SSL in Apache. What steps did you take? Maybe we can help you find where things went wrong?

-Jordan

Nando Breiter

Feb 8, 2017, 6:41:59 PM2/8/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com