Is Apple using "CF"

Risto

Sep 1, 2015, 2:24:27 PM9/1/15
to Lucee

Mark Drew

Sep 1, 2015, 2:52:49 PM9/1/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I think in this context CF Is CoreFoundation? I think?!

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.

On 1 Sep 2015, at 19:24, Risto <ck.web...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Risto

Sep 1, 2015, 4:00:16 PM9/1/15
to Lucee
It was a good laugh. I was searching something specific about cfhttp and that was one of the top results.

Brad Wood

Sep 2, 2015, 10:48:35 AM9/2/15
to Lucee
Apple does actually use ColdFusion for their investor relations app. :)

Risto

Sep 2, 2015, 1:11:40 PM9/2/15
to Lucee
nice!

Gert Franz

Sep 4, 2015, 6:31:12 PM9/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Still, Apple is using Lucee... Not CF. Some intranet applications....

Gert

Sent from somewhere on the road

Rick Mason

Sep 4, 2015, 6:34:31 PM9/4/15
to Lucee
Actually in addition to them using Mura internally there used to be several CFML apps at the company.  I've got a buddy who wrote some dealer software for them a long time ago that was still running a few years back.  I will buzz him this weekend and report back.

Rick