You do not have access to the wiki. Use the links at the top to get back.

Phillip Senn

Mar 21, 2016, 2:58:05 PM3/21/16
to Lucee
When I go to

and follow the link to

it says "You do not have access to the wiki."

Andrew Dixon

Mar 21, 2016, 3:12:45 PM3/21/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phillip,

The wiki is long since dead and replaced by the documentation project, where this link is from. I've updated the content and that should be live on the site pretty soon. Thanks for pointing out this error.

If you need any help on how to contribute to the docs please let me know, all contributions to the documentation are most welcome.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html