FusionReactor and Railo to Lucee update?

Jim Priest

Feb 19, 2015, 3:18:27 PM2/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I update my workstation with no issues per the jar replacement method outlined on the wiki.

Tried it on a clone of one of our servers and it did not work.  The only difference I can think of is the server had FusionReactor installed on it.

Updated JARs then the service wouldn't start.  I tinkered around with it for a bit and could get it running from the command line (Windows) but the service was still hosed.

Just curious if I should have done anything special before updating or if that should have just worked?

Jim

Michael Offner

Feb 20, 2015, 1:22:48 AM2/20/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any exceptions in the log files?

Micha

Sean Daniels

Feb 20, 2015, 8:38:26 AM2/20/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, Michael Offner
I have FusionReactor 3 running fin with Lucee. I did have an issue initially, but it was because the path to the FusionReactor jar in web.xml was /opt/railo/… instead of /opt/lucee/…

Once I fixed that it ran fine. I’m guessing this is not your issue though, since you just did the jar replacement? Or maybe you renamed the directory too? Or somehow removed the FR jar?

catalina.out should have helpful info.