Changing ROOT

Margaret Phillips

Apr 27, 2015, 11:44:34 PM4/27/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I am running Lucee with tomcat on linux (RHL)
I want to make myhost.com:8888/ go to my apps root directory which is NOT under the installed ROOT. I have changed <Host> in the server.xm and I have added a Host.xml file under the proper folder in Catalina. None of them work. myhost.com:8888/ still goes to the Lucee default page.
I have been at this for 2 days and not finding a lot of info out there. Do I need to copy WEB-INF under the folder that is my app's home?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Igal @ Lucee.org

Apr 28, 2015, 12:10:32 AM4/28/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
your Host element in server.xml should be something like this:

  <Host name="SiteName">

    <Context path="" docBase="C:/Path/To/SiteName" />
  </Host>

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org

Nando Breiter

Apr 28, 2015, 3:56:09 AM4/28/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Also, Lucee needs to be restarted to pick up changes in server.xml ...

Margaret Phillips

Apr 28, 2015, 8:47:54 PM4/28/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, that worked I had a typo.