cfpdfparam issue in Lucee 5 beta

Andrew Penhorwood

Feb 2, 2016, 1:11:05 PM2/2/16
to Lucee
Anyone seeing this issue on Lucee 5 beta?

=== Code ===
<cfpdfparam source="tempRENDER">

=== Error Message ===

cannot load class through its string name, because no definition for the class with the specified name [lucee.transformer.cfml.evaluator.impl.PDFParam] could be found

This code is not even running it is just part of my component.

Andrew Dixon

Feb 2, 2016, 1:24:40 PM2/2/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Do you have the PDF extension installed?

Also it can be installed via the admin.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Andrew Penhorwood

Feb 2, 2016, 2:26:45 PM2/2/16
to Lucee
I downloaded the express version earlier today ( Lucee 5.0.0.174-BETA ).  According to the Server Admin I had PDF extensions installed.  The code in question runs on Lucee 4.5.x.

Andrew Penhorwood

Andrew Dixon

Feb 2, 2016, 5:09:14 PM2/2/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Ok, please raise a ticket on JIRA with all the details:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew Dixon

Feb 3, 2016, 3:07:39 AM2/3/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Andrew, before you raise a ticket maybe try the latest snapshot build (175) as this had a major fix in it, might be related but you never know:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew Penhorwood

Feb 3, 2016, 10:13:25 AM2/3/16
to Lucee
I was doing this testing from work and they don't allow access to JIRA.  Not sure why.

Andrew

Andrew Penhorwood

Feb 3, 2016, 1:34:37 PM2/3/16
to Lucee
I tried the x175 build.  It has the same issue.

Code for this component is tag based.

<cfset var tempRENDER = page.PDFTools.createPDF(tempPAGE)>

<cfpdf action="merge" name="tempCombined" keepBookmark="yes">
<cfpdfparam source="tempRENDER">

<cfloop index="node" array="#documents.files#">
<cfset coversheet = replace(tempCOVERSHEET, "[reason]", node.reason, "ALL")>
<cfset coversheet = replace(coversheet, "[fileID]", node.fileID, "ALL")>

<cfset tempRENDER = page.PDFTools.createPDF(coversheet)>

<cfpdfparam source="tempRENDER">
<cfpdfparam source="#node.path2file#">
</cfloop>
</cfpdf>