Config file compatibility from 4.5 to 5?

Juan Aguilar

May 3, 2016, 9:43:48 AM5/3/16
to Lucee
Are config files (lucee-server/context/lucee-server.xml and WEB-INF/lucee/lucee-web.xml.cfm) from 4.5 compatible with 5? That is, if I deploy a brand new instance and drop in those files will it "just work" or are there issues I should be aware of (like mapping or extension issues)?

Thanks.

Andrew Dixon

May 3, 2016, 10:37:33 AM5/3/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I believe they are compatible but I think there is some password encryption for datasources, etc... that will not work, so you might need to re-enter some passwords.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html