SQL Client

Igal @ Lucee.org

Aug 18, 2016, 2:29:52 PM8/18/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Just wanted to share with you guys since I've been looking for a good SQL Client for a while and this one seems really good so far:

    https://github.com/serge-rider/dbeaver

--

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer

Phillip Vector

Aug 18, 2016, 2:33:39 PM8/18/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I personally have not found a better one then HeidiSQL. Has pretty much everything.

--
Get 10% off of the regular price for this years CFCamp in Munich, Germany (Oct. 20th & 21st) with the Lucee discount code Lucee@cfcamp. 189€ instead of 210€. Visit https://ti.to/cfcamp/cfcamp-2016/discount/Lucee@cfcamp
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/1aecf1d4-9089-805b-e6fb-bf7199989263%40lucee.org.

Igal @ Lucee.org

Aug 18, 2016, 2:38:33 PM8/18/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com

I personally have not found a better one then HeidiSQL. Has pretty much everything.

It has everything is you're running on Windows and are only working with MySQL and MSSQL

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org

Message has been deleted

Ivan

Aug 18, 2016, 3:12:36 PM8/18/16
to Lucee
Great! Another universal sql client is SQuirreL SQL

Jean Moniatte

Aug 18, 2016, 3:59:29 PM8/18/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Navicat (not free) has been very good for me.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Ivan <ivan....@gmail.com> wrote:
Great! Another universal sql client is SQuirreL SQL

--
Get 10% off of the regular price for this years CFCamp in Munich, Germany (Oct. 20th & 21st) with the Lucee discount code Lucee@cfcamp. 189€ instead of 210€. Visit https://ti.to/cfcamp/cfcamp-2016/discount/Lucee@cfcamp

thorste...@googlemail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 6:30:10 AM8/19/16
to Lucee
Hi,
to create er diagrams i found dbschema quite useful.
Thorsten

Ron Stewart

Aug 19, 2016, 8:06:49 AM8/19/16
to Lucee
I'm a big fan and long-time user of Aquafold's Aqua Data Studio (not free).

Andrew Penhorwood

Aug 19, 2016, 9:24:26 AM8/19/16
to Lucee
+1000 on Navicat, especially the premium version which allows you to convert between SQL flavors.  Minus is it is $$$.

Nicholas Kwiatkowski

Aug 21, 2016, 10:55:17 AM8/21/16
to Lucee
If you do any heavy data manipulation or a lot of import/export work of existing databases, you need to check out DataGrip (https://www.jetbrains.com/datagrip/)