SSL setup question

Michael Wood

Nov 5, 2015, 10:43:34 PM11/5/15
to Lucee
I've installed Lucee on Amazon Linux. I'm using Tomcat as the web server since for our purpose we only need the one default website.

Now I'm trying to install an SSL cert. I see that Lucee installs Tomcat 8. So I can install the SSL cert in that Tomcat.

BUT I see "Services - SSL Certificates" in the Lucee Server Admin. It doesn't seem to allow me to install a certificate. What is that for?

Mike

Scott Smith

Nov 5, 2015, 11:58:42 PM11/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
That is for installing the cert of any external domains you might need to request via CFHTTP from within your application.

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html