Lucee stops sending email

Adam Chapman

Oct 9, 2016, 6:46:43 PM10/9/16
to Lucee
Hi All,

I have a situation where Lucee stops sending emails until the tomcat service is restarted.

I can see the .tsk files in the remote-client/open dir.

I have checked the catalina.out file, which contains a few exceptions relating to ftp and writing files to S3 (which we are addressing) but nothing relating to email.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to troubleshoot/resolve this?

My environment is:
Lucee 4.5.2.018 on Amazon Linux Tomcat8 Java8

Please let me know what further information I can provide.

Regards,
Adam

Mark Drew

Oct 10, 2016, 2:38:44 AM10/10/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Go to the lucee admin (web) and select the tasks section on the left. There will be a list of emails that have not gone out and the reason for it.

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.
--
Get 10% off of the regular price for this years CFCamp in Munich, Germany (Oct. 20th & 21st) with the Lucee discount code Lucee@cfcamp. 189€ instead of 210€. Visit https://ti.to/cfcamp/cfcamp-2016/discount/Lucee@cfcamp
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/1345be86-62d7-46a4-bb3e-002c0e15d122%40googlegroups.com.

Adam Chapman

Oct 10, 2016, 4:51:48 AM10/10/16
to Lucee
Thanks Mark, Which files would I look at if I were to ssh into the box? Is it contained within the tsk files?

This application is "headless" in that the admin is not present..

Regards,
Adam

Mark Drew

Oct 10, 2016, 4:59:23 AM10/10/16
to lucee
the tsk files should be it. not sure the format (I think they are binary) so if you look in the code for the admin you should be able to see how you can
see the content of them.

Going off looking….

Mark Drew

develop • deploy • deliver