Extension repository or listing

Bill Tindal

May 26, 2016, 1:09:29 AM5/26/16
to Lucee
I may be stating the obvious but I'm unable to find any listing of available extensions for Lucee (either versions).

Is there anywhere that lists available extensions for Lucee? If not, why not?

Seems this would be a pretty important method of promoting Lucee 5 at the very least.

Michael Offner

May 26, 2016, 10:42:05 AM5/26/16
to lucee
Extension are listen inside the Lucee admin and in addition you can find them here:

Micha

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Bill Tindal

May 27, 2016, 10:57:05 AM5/27/16
to Lucee
Thanks Micha.

I am aware that the extensions are listed inside the admin portal. Thank you for the additional link.

I probably didn't make myself very clear in my OP. I was really trying to say that it would be a great selling point for Lucee to 'advertise' the available extensions and then further to that list custom extensions that the community has provided.

At the moment you have to know the provided link and/or install Lucee to find them.

I'll will create a github page to list all of them and try and keep track of them. Someone may find it of use, I know I will.

cheers.

Mark Drew

May 27, 2016, 10:58:58 AM5/27/16
to lucee
I would love to see something like https://atmospherejs.com/ or https://www.npmjs.com/ repositories for extensions (not the extension store as before) so that we can see popular downloads, whole apps etc etc

MD