Application Log Files

trivalle...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 2:25:43 PM2/2/17
to Lucee
I could really use specific, detailed, step by step  instructions on how to configure Lucee to show log files with line numbers and specific error messages in the application log file.
I would like it to be the kind of detail that is in Coldfusion Application detail when you view the application log file in Coldfusion Administrator.

I've attempted to configure Error and Debug settings in the Lucee Administrator numerous times.  My Application Log file continues to be empty.

I'm trying to debug an incoming call from Paypal and have no other way to see where the error is occurring unless I can get this is configured properly.

Thank you.

Dale

Zac Spitzer

Feb 3, 2017, 3:39:44 AM2/3/17
to lu...@googlegroups.com
what about exception.log? it's crazy verbose due to the stack traces,
like datasource.log

Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168