Datasource Types are blank on Lucee 5.0.0.98-BETA

Todd Kingham

Jan 9, 2016, 2:33:46 PM1/9/16
to Lucee
I'm trying to set up a Datasource the "Type" select box is blank on both the server and web admin. I can't seem to see anyone else posting this issue so it must be something with my server? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 8.46.23 AM.png

Andrew Dixon

Jan 9, 2016, 3:34:31 PM1/9/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Todd,

I think in that version of 5 it wasn't bundled with any extensions and all database connectors are now extensions in Lucee 5, so you will need to either update to the newer beta release or install the required extensions via the admin.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Todd Kingham

Jan 10, 2016, 4:47:20 AM1/10/16
to Lucee
Thanks! I ended up downloading 4.5 and everything is back to normal.