Re: [Lucee] Missing Include Error

Gert Franz

Feb 19, 2016, 2:00:33 PM2/19/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Steven,

The first thing you should do is to turn on debugging in the administrator and see where the files are served from.
A well the error tells you where Lucee looks for the cfm file it can't find.

Hth

Gert

Sent from somewhere on the road

Am 18.02.2016 um 11:00 schrieb Steven Benjamin <stevenbe...@gmail.com>:

Hello, I just installed Lucee with the all platforms installed in windows 10 with IIS installed.
When I navigate to 127.0.0.1 (inetpub/wwwroot) I can see the welcome to lucee (index.cfm) page successfully.

Then I created a sub directory: inetpub/wwwroot/cfTest
and copied the index.cfm page to cfTest.
When I navigate to that page in my browser : 127.0.0.1/cfTest, I get an error:
Lucee 4.5.2.018 Error (misinginclude)

Please advise.
Thanks
Steven B

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Nando Breiter

Feb 19, 2016, 2:11:30 PM2/19/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
It makes sense to me that if you moved index.cfm of the welcome page to another directory, there may be a relative cfinclude that it can no longer find.

I suggest instead that you leave the index.cfm of the welcome page where it was, and instead create a new index.cfm under /cfTest and play with that instead.

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia

Nando Breiter

Feb 19, 2016, 2:16:31 PM2/19/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
By the way, you can find documentation for Lucee here: http://docs.lucee.org/

If you are looking for something more specific in terms of setting up your environment, then ask here, or run a few searches on Google.

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia

Jordan Michaels

Feb 19, 2016, 3:01:37 PM2/19/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Use http://localhost/cfTest instead of 127.0.0.1. Both of these are
technicaly unique "hosts", and the 127.0.0.1 host is mapped by default
when you use the installer to the Tomcat web root and NOT the IIS webroot.

If you request 'localhost' for your host, mod_cfml will map that host to
your IIS webroot. (assuming that is indeed where your IIS webroot points
to).

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels