OAI and LRMI

Hugh Paterson III

Feb 3, 2021, 3:49:26 AM2/3/21
to DCMI-LRMI Task Group, lr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I am exploring possibilities for implementing LRMI within the context of refining Dublin Core as implemented by OAI. Specifically within the Open Language Archive Community. I'm wondering if there is a .xsd and a namespace location I can use within the context of:

  • xmlns:xsi=
  • xmlns:
  • xsi:schemaLocation=
All the best,
- Hugh Paterson III

Phil Barker

Feb 3, 2021, 5:25:21 AM2/3/21
to lr...@googlegroups.com

No, we have never created an xml schema for LRMI. It's defined as an RDF vocabulary both in DCMI and schema.org namespaces (along with concept schemes in DCMI). I'm not sure what practice for OAI is when using RDF vocabularies, but perhaps the RFD/XML serialization provides what you need.

Phil

Phil Barker. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.
PJJK Limited: technology to enhance learning; information systems for education.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.