Looking for PDF

Hugh Paterson

Jun 6, 2019, 10:49:01 PM6/6/19
to DCMI-LRMI Task Group, lr...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,,

I'm looking for the LRMI resource which is cited to be at the following URL.

lrmi.net is no-longer active on the web, and as far as I can tell the internet archive did not pick up the PDF resource... does anyone have a copy of it stashed in some folder?

did lrmi.net's content get moved somewhere? github perhaps?

all the best,
--
Hugh Paterson III Innovation Analyst
Innovation Development & Experimentation, SIL International

Hugh Paterson

Jun 6, 2019, 11:15:39 PM6/6/19
to DCMI-LRMI Task Group, lr...@googlegroups.com

Stuart Sutton

Jun 7, 2019, 9:58:00 AM6/7/19
to LRMI, DCMI-LRMI Task Group
No reason this resource shouldn't be available through the DCMI/LRMI site. It was apparently missed when the various transitions took place.

Stuart

Phil Barker

Jun 7, 2019, 10:03:13 AM6/7/19
to lr...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Sutton, DCMI-LRMI Task Group

Thanks Stuart.

I got halfway through writing an email saying that all such resources from LRMI.net had been to moved to http://www.dublincore.org/resources/lrmi/  when I realized that it wasn't...

I look into adding it back.

Phil

Phil Barker. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP: a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.
PJJK Limited: technology to enhance learning; information systems for education.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.

Hugh Paterson

Jun 7, 2019, 10:47:09 AM6/7/19
to lr...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Sutton, DCMI-LRMI Task Group
@Phil You might consider this resource too:

Association of Educational Publishers, Knovation & Educational Systemics. 2013. The Smart Publisher’s Guide to LRMI Tagging. Online: Association of Educational Publishers. http://www.lrmi.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/LRMI_tagging_Guide.pdf (30 January, 2014).

Hugh Paterson

Jun 7, 2019, 10:48:15 AM6/7/19
to lr...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Sutton, DCMI-LRMI Task Group
Wait that one is online... silly me.