Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Deburred -

Aug 29, 2022, 1:29:24 PM8/29/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
How to put this... I left my box of Kellogg's CNC on the project rack in the wood shop by mistook. Not your usual LHS project... I wonder if a kind soul could drop it in my box please? In the corridor between front room and woodshop, top shelf towards the right, a DIY chipboard box with D Bird on it, sorry can't recall the number.
OTOH if it gets hacked I'll be philosophical that it's probably a first.
 Thanks all!

Paddy Duncan

Aug 29, 2022, 1:57:06 PM8/29/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Done. Luckily by a low carb person so not taxed....
Paddy

stephen o'brien

Aug 29, 2022, 4:50:41 PM8/29/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com