LHS status ?

Milion O

Dec 5, 2022, 12:22:45 PM12/5/22
to London Hackspace
do we have updates on new location ? can i help someway ?

A Channel

Dec 6, 2022, 5:30:28 AM12/6/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Not yet it seems

On Mon, 5 Dec 2022, 17:22 Milion O, <milion...@gmail.com> wrote:
do we have updates on new location ? can i help someway ?

Ant -

Dec 6, 2022, 6:30:18 AM12/6/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
From what I understand we have a probable location but it's not a done deal so things are currently going to storage.

The latest info is in #lhs-move on the discord including requests for help.

Kind regards
Ant

Milion O

Dec 6, 2022, 4:21:09 PM12/6/22
to London Hackspace
thank you for replying

Fabrice Bernhard

Apr 1, 2023, 11:53:32 AM4/1/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Two questions: how can I join the Discord?

Also, is it worth looking into locations that belong to councils and are only let to community projects? I stumbled upon this for example: https://www3.camden.gov.uk/templates/vcp/show_res_more.cfm?fmrId=315

Kind regards,

Ant -

Apr 1, 2023, 4:22:23 PM4/1/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com