ClojureBridge February 2020

David Harrigan

Jan 7, 2020, 2:56:09 PM1/7/20
to London Clojurians
Hi Everyone!

I'm writing as one of the organisers of the event in February to see if anyone might be interested in being a coach on the event days?

Details of the event can be found here: https://www.bridgetroll.org/events/500

And information about being a coach can be found here: https://clojurebridgelondon.github.io/ under the Coaches Guide section.

Basically, the role of the coach is to support the learning process during the workshop and helps to install Clojure development tools if the student wishes.

Do reply if you are interested :-)

Thank you

-=david=-

Christian Blunden

Jan 8, 2020, 2:50:17 AM1/8/20
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I'm keen to coach please. Have done so before tho many moons ago :)

Cheers

Christian

David Harrigan

Jan 8, 2020, 6:52:10 AM1/8/20
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian!

Thank you! I'll add your name to the list. You can email me at my personal email address (or you can reach me on Slack) if you wish to discuss further.

-=david=-

I prefer encrypted and signed messages.
GPG Fingerprint: 110AF423364754E2880FADAD1C5285BFB20A22F9

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a number of electrons were inconvenienced.

This email is sent without prejudice.