la nicte cadzu

MorphemeAddict

Jan 11, 2022, 6:58:49 PM1/11/22
to lojba...@lojban.org
Where can I find the latest version of "la nicte cadzu"? I have a copy from mw.lojban.org/papri/Robin%27s_Palm_Writings:_la_nicte_cadzu, but I came across a lot of minor issues with it. Is there a better version somewhere?

stevo

Robin Lee Powell

Jan 11, 2022, 7:35:37 PM1/11/22
to loj...@googlegroups.com, lojba...@lojban.org
http://users.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/hobbies/lojban/palm/
*should* be the last version I modified, although at this point
honestly I'd have a very hard time being *sure* which version is the
most up to date.

MorphemeAddict

Jan 12, 2022, 1:58:19 AM1/12/22
to loj...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Robin. I'd forgotten that you had written other things in Lojban.

stevo