Ochils Mountain Rescue Visit.

Ben Johnson

Apr 13, 2022, 9:04:08 AM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com, llsc-newp...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I hope you are all doing well and getting out where possible.

As you know from the AGM just past, the LLSC has agreed to donate some funds to various local Mountain Rescue teams.

On the back of this, the Ochils MR has offered us a visit to their facility base at Fishcross for a look around and offered a discussion on how they work with our equipment. If you would be interested in this, please let me know and I can arrange for us to visit. I will just need to know for numbers to give a rough idea how many folk would like to attend.

--
Cheers,

Ben.

Kevin McGrath

Apr 13, 2022, 10:34:40 AM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com, llsc-newp...@googlegroups.com
Is it worth doing some tree rescue practice with them. Might not be something they normally practice.

Ben Johnson

Apr 13, 2022, 10:52:43 AM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com, llsc-newp...@googlegroups.com
Could ask if you want Kevin?

Cheers,

Ben.

gordon....@btinternet.com

Apr 13, 2022, 11:26:55 AM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben
That’s a yes from me to visit the Ochils MR base.
Regards
Gordon

Apr 13, 2022, 12:42:10 PM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com

I would be very interested too.

I remember many years ago doing a dummy rescue on Myreton which was very interesting.  In fact it got very realistic when the cloud came down and they couldn’t find one of us.

Tina

Ben Johnson

Apr 13, 2022, 1:10:00 PM4/13/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com