LLSC MEMBERSHIP 2022

Membership Secretary LLSC

Jan 10, 2022, 7:12:14 AM1/10/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

This is a catch all email as existing members should have received an email from me already. There have however been instances of spam filters being overly efficient.

Time to renew your LLSC membership (or join if not a member last year).

The application form is now available on the club website. Select Club on the home page then Membership.

Subs are still £20. Payment by bank transfer all as previous years

Please remember to click Submit at the end of the form ( most common error 🤔)

Hope you have a great year.

Ian Kennedy
LLSC Treasurer and Membership Secretary.

poo...@googlemail.com

Jan 11, 2022, 11:50:14 AM1/11/22
to LLSC
Hi there,
Hope everyone is safe and well.
I have been trying to access http://www.llsclub.co.uk/ today to renew membership but the connection is timing out.
Happy to keep trying, but just wondering if there was an issue or if the web addy had changed?

Alex

Neil Craig

Jan 11, 2022, 11:59:47 AM1/11/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alex,

How’s it going?

Try this link for membership – works for me using safari & chrome.

http://www.llsclub.co.uk/index.php/club/membership

cheers,

Neil