Stuck Downloads

bozk...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014, 10:39:08 AM8/7/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sometimes downloads get stuck.  I currently have 3 items partially downloaded out of 12 items in my queue.  I removed these downloads and tried to re-download but it seems that they are getting stuck at the same point again.  Very strange behavior.

Patrick Julien

Aug 7, 2014, 3:00:53 PM8/7/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

What feed? What episode?

On Aug 7, 2014 10:39 AM, <bozk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes downloads get stuck.  I currently have 3 items partially downloaded out of 12 items in my queue.  I removed these downloads and tried to re-download but it seems that they are getting stuck at the same point again.  Very strange behavior.

bozk...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2014, 2:18:39 AM8/8/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Last podcast in the following feed is an example:

http://acikradyo.com.tr/i/rss/EkonomiPolitik.xml

Patrick Julien

Aug 8, 2014, 9:55:21 AM8/8/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

OK I'll have a look shortly

Patrick Julien

Aug 10, 2014, 8:24:49 AM8/10/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I can't find any issues with this. Is it possible you have it set to
download only on wifi and you lost wifi midway? If that happens, the
download would resume on the next poll.

Please tell me how your settings are set