Nothing in Queue

RobD

Dec 20, 2014, 9:24:01 AM12/20/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Twice recently, Listen Up has reported that there are no items in the queue, when there should be many items in there.

Given time, it then downloads the most recent versions of podcasts that I haven't listened to, but no more than the most recent of each podcast.

The first time was while I was listening to a podcast. I'm not sure about the second time.

Has anybody else experienced this?

I'm using a Nexus 5 and KitKat.

Patrick Julien

Dec 20, 2014, 10:37:13 AM12/20/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I would think you left it playing overnight

RobD

Dec 20, 2014, 11:32:26 AM12/20/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
That's a reasonable explanation, but not what happened.

On the first occasion, I was listening to podcasts. When I started listening, there were many in the queue. After listening for about 45 minutes, Listen Up stopped because there was nothing in the queue.

On the second occasion, I don't know when it happened, but I definitely didn't leave it playing overnight, because it would have kept me awake.

Anyway, if I had left Listen Up playing overnight, I don't think it would have downloaded the podcasts again.

Patrick Julien

Dec 20, 2014, 5:53:39 PM12/20/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide your logs please?

They'll be in your android listen up directory of your SD card ( or the partition that fills that role)

Send them to me directly

RobD

Dec 21, 2014, 4:56:00 AM12/21/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Excuse my ignorance, but I can't find the directory.

I've found my SD Card directory. There are many sub-directories for my apps, but I can't find one called Listen Up.

Patrick Julien

Dec 21, 2014, 8:51:56 AM12/21/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
there is android dir on your sd card, inside you'll have
'org.codepimps.listenup.free'
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/listen-up-users/dda8e4b6-4751-482c-a06a-25993daebf52%40googlegroups.com.

RobD

Dec 29, 2014, 2:14:43 PM12/29/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I've got the logs now.

Would you like the latest one, or all 5? Is my password contained in the logs?

Patrick Julien

Dec 29, 2014, 2:24:15 PM12/29/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
All 5 please.