Lock Screen

bozk...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2014, 9:16:08 AM11/5/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to report an issue.

I use Listen Up on Nexus 4 and Moto G (2nd Gen) both on KitKat (4.4.4)

Consider the following scenario:

1- Listen Up is playing a podcat
2- Screen times out and it's locked
3- You pause the podcast on the lock screen
4- Wait for a few minutes:  the screen will be locked and it will go into sleep
5- When you turn on the screen, Listen Up is gone from the screen and you cannot continue the podcast from the lock screen.  You need to unlock the screen which is inconvenient because of the password.

Regards,
Sadik

Patrick Julien

Nov 5, 2014, 9:59:56 AM11/5/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
This is done on purpose. After 30 seconds, listen up removes itself
as a foreground service to help preserve memory and your battery life.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/listen-up-users/f6f4b5bb-2055-4d7b-b75a-1743a69eb5e8%40googlegroups.com.

bozk...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2014, 10:12:15 AM11/5/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to tweak this timeout?  For me this is very low, since I mostly use it on the car, make stops for several minutes and continue where I left off.

Patrick Julien

Nov 5, 2014, 1:28:44 PM11/5/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Not today no, I can always add it as an option in the next version
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/listen-up-users/a9003740-197f-4411-864b-af8e4f6cff5e%40googlegroups.com.

Sadik BOZKIRLI

Nov 5, 2014, 1:45:17 PM11/5/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

That would be great!  Thanks!

RobD

Nov 8, 2014, 3:36:08 AM11/8/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I'd been meaning to mention this for a while too.