Horizontal lines in WSJT-X waterfall using VAC?

mickop...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2021, 6:49:33 AM2/21/21
to Linrad
Hello,

I have been attempting to set up a 2nd instance of WSJT-X of the baseband window using VAC to WSJT-X. While I have had some decode I can not for the life of me work out why I have lots of horizontal lines about 10 seconds apart on the WSJT-X waterfall? They go from 0 hz all the way to about 1700Hz.

I have the BFO set at -1Khz to get the waterfall to be correct freq.

Rookie error no doubt - has anyone else managed to fix this by any chance?

thanks

Cheers
Mick
VK2CMP

Ermanno F.

Feb 21, 2021, 12:58:21 PM2/21/21
to lin...@googlegroups.com, mickop...@gmail.com

Hi Mick, If you are using a free version of VAC it is normal that there is that problem. If you buy the paid version, the voice that speaks every 10 seconds disappears. Or install another free software like this:

https://vb-audio.com/Cable/

73 Ermanno / ik7ezn

--
There is an excellent Linrad User Guide by Gaetan, ON4KHG, at:
http://w3sz.com/Linrad%20Installation%20&%20Configuration%20User%20Guide%20-%20V1-0.pdf

mickop...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2021, 4:25:57 PM2/21/21
to Linrad
Hi Ermanno,

thanks that's it -  much appreciated.  I reinstalled VAC on a new PC without using the original paid install link. Should have had a listen to it! All good now

cheers
Mick
VK2CMP

Leif Asbrink

Aug 11, 2021, 9:20:19 AM8/11/21
to lin...@googlegroups.com, fran...@yahoo.it
Hello All,

Have a look at this video:
https://youtu.be/39McDY6eUhc

73

Leif

Francesco Cominelli

Aug 11, 2021, 3:20:19 PM8/11/21
to Leif Asbrink, lin...@googlegroups.com
Tnx Leif, for explanations and all your attention. We Keep in touch. 73' de IK2DDR

Il Mer, 11 Ago, 2021 alle 15:20, Leif Asbrink