TAALED: Last Version

Atefeh Rostamzadeh

Jul 16, 2022, 12:47:10 PM7/16/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Dear Professors and Admins,

I hope this message finds you well!

I need the last version of TAALED, but unfortunately, I cannot download it since I need to insert a user name and a password that I do not have.

Dr. Kyle already did me a favor and sent me the following link "https://github.com/kristopherkyle/TAALED/releases", but I still cannot download the tool.

I would be immensely grateful if you could help me.

Many thanks for considering my request.

Kind Regards,

Atefeh
TAALED1.png
TAALED2.png

Kristopher Kyle

Jul 19, 2022, 12:32:02 PM7/19/22
to Atefeh Rostamzadeh, Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Hi Atefeh,

I am not sure why you are being asked for a password. This prompt is being generated by your system (perhaps you need administrator privileges?) not by github.

Best,

Kris

Kristopher Kyle
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Oregon

Atefeh Rostamzadeh

Jul 19, 2022, 1:17:04 PM7/19/22
to Suite of automatic linguistic analysis tools
Dear Dr. Kyle,

Many thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, I did not have an account on GitHub. I just created one, and fortunately, I could download the tool.

Regards,

Atefeh