Greenways Meeting tonight ONLINE

1 view

tom lang

Jun 7, 2022, 4:19:01 PM6/7/22
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group
Because of unexpected events, covid interruptions, and other things, we have decided the bimonthly Greenways meeting will not be in person tonight but, instead, online once again.
But this is a meeting you won’t want to miss! We have lots to cover, including a name change! See below for the Agenda and call-in instructions via Zoom.

Talk to you soon!

NW Greenways bimonthly meeting
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
7:30PM - 8:30PM

AGENDA
• Bike Month Events Re-cap
• Bike Month Team - We finished first in our pool! 10 team members and 2,178 miles biked
• Bike Everywhere Day Celebration Station
• Connections to Light Rail - A Bike Tour
• Ashworth Greenway Walk Audit
• Seattle Transportation Plan, Seattle Comprehensive Plan, Redistricting Commission
• Lots of technical things and details
• Name Change: We are now NW Greenways!
• How do we want to organize the neighborhoods groups within the larger organization?
• Upcoming Events
• Next Greenways meeting is also SPD’s Night Out - Tuesday, August 2
• Should our next meeting be at a block party?
• Free permits to close down your street - we have barricades to loan out if people need
• PARK(ing) Day - Friday, September 16 (unclear if it will be SDOT organized this year)
• Let’s start planning BARK(ing) Day and recruit dog-oriented businesses and people to help

CLICK BELOW TO CONNECT
• Click this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85739826228
• Type in your name and wait for a moderator to let you into the virtual meeting room.
• Have your camera and microphone ready and working so everyone can see and hear one another
• If you would like to dial in from a phone, use this phone number (253) 215-8782 and Meeting ID 857 3982 6228. Press *6 to mute and unmute.

Forrest Baum

Jun 7, 2022, 10:24:40 PM6/7/22
to tom lang, Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group
See you all shortly!
–Forrest