Libertarian Seminar 2020 Speakers

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hügo Krüger

未讀,
2020年9月25日 凌晨4:18:412020/9/25
收件者:li...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

There are still 4 Speaking Sessions open for the Libertarian Seminar this year.

Please let me know if there is someone that I should invite and/or if someone would like to attend. I would also appreciate contact details as many of you have sent me requests without knowing how to contact the relevant person.

Kind regards
Hügo Krüger

Andrew Kenny

未讀,
2020年9月29日 上午8:33:422020/9/29
收件者:li...@googlegroups.com

Dear Hugo,

I should like to speak at the Libsa seminar, provided nobody yet has chosen to speak on the same topic. My topic is the climate change, and I should explain the science and politics of it, showing that climate alarm is anti-scientific nonsense and explaining the reasons behind this false scare. My title would be “Climate Alarm: the Folly of our Age”.

Best wishes,

Andrew Kenny

021-785-5648

072-119-3416