Hi I'm moving to DC in August, seeking rationalist roommates and friends!

timothy liptrot

Jul 8, 2020, 3:55:01 AM7/8/20
to LessWrong DC

Hello DC EAs. I'm moving to DC in early August to start a PhD in Georgetown and I am looking for housemates. Is anyone seeking housemates or roommates at that time?

Excited to meet you all!

Dan Elton

Jul 8, 2020, 11:08:38 AM7/8/20
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Welcome! I've forwarded your message to someone who was looking for housemates about a month ago. You may try inquiring in the relevant Facebook groups also:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296376750542661/  (no posts since 2018 but can't hurt to try reviving it)

Regards,
-- Dan

--
Daniel C. Elton, Ph.D.
Email (work) : daniel...@nih.gov

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:55 AM timothy liptrot <liptr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello DC EAs. I'm moving to DC in early August to start a PhD in Georgetown and I am looking for housemates. Is anyone seeking housemates or roommates at that time?

Excited to meet you all!

timothy liptrot

Jul 9, 2020, 2:35:46 AM7/9/20
to lesswr...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

Thank you for forwarding! Hitting up those facebooks right now. Have heard the SSC one is most active.

Best,
Timothy Liptrot
Encrypted email - tlip...@protonmail.com