Clearing uAs

Rob

Aug 8, 2019, 5:14:36 PM8/8/19
to leo-editor
Attempting to clear up some missing backlink errors, I use the commands, show-node-uas, then clear-node-uas. After the clear command, I would expect the .leo file to be 'dirty' so as to prompt to save it. It doesn't. Is my expectation incorrect ?

Rob...

Terry Brown

Aug 8, 2019, 5:35:08 PM8/8/19
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
Your expectation seems reasonable.

Probably a bug in backlinks.py, not dirtying the outline after
altering the .uAs.

Cheers -Terry

Rob

Aug 8, 2019, 5:40:23 PM8/8/19
to leo-editor
Don't think it's a bug in backlinks.py as the same thing happens with Tags. I'll file a bug report anyway.

Rob...

Rob

Aug 8, 2019, 5:46:51 PM8/8/19
to leo-editor
Created issue #1276.

Rob...

Terry Brown

Aug 8, 2019, 5:51:25 PM8/8/19
to leo-e...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 14:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
Rob <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't think it's a bug in backlinks.py as the same thing happens with
> Tags. I'll file a bug report anyway.

Yep, I misinterpreted your workflow, looks like the bug's in
clear-node-uas

Cheers -Terry